It’s amazing how I can feel absolutely hopeless, write a little post, and get tons of positive response and encouragement. Thank you all very much for those little words – they really mean so much.
Today I called to report the beginning of my cycle. Since we dcided to get a little more aggressive, I start Clomid today for the next 5 days and go in for bloodwork. I start OPK on the 18th and go in for an ultrasound on the 20th. Hopefully all this extra monitoring will help with our timing and this is the last time that we have to do this!
I watched Extreme Couponing last night and I have to say that I am completely fascinated by these ladies! The first one in the show got 2K worth of groceries for LESS THAN $100 DOLLARS! How on EARTH do you do that???
Finally, I’m really interested in doing this new 30 day challenge – the cool thing is it’s a PHOTO challenge. You may already be aware, but I LOVE photography. Hopefully this one will keep me occupied and not bore me!
- Self Portrait
- Flight – anything in flight (animal, machine, etc.)
- Fire – Please don’t burn anything down just to take a photo!
- Water – Anything that contains water
- Spring – What shouts Spring to you?
- Shadows – Normally, you don’t want to see shadows in a photo. This time, we’re making them the focus!
- Macro – Zoom WAAAAAAAY in
- Where I Live – Show us something unique to the area you live in
- Texture – Photograph something with texture in it.
- Technology – Shoot anything that has to do with technology
- Household Item – It can be your favorite, or your least favorite, just show us something from inside your house.
- Motion – Anything that moves
- Food – Pretty self explanatory
- Architecture – Any kind of building
- Vintage – Anything old/antique
- Toys – Self Explanatory
- Emotions – Something showing emotion
- Reflections – Anything that casts a reflection/shows a reflection
- Insects – Love ‘em or hate ‘em, let’s shoot ‘em!
- Books – Get creative with a stack of books
- Church – A photograph of any church
- Fashion – Anything that has to do with fashion
- Color – Something that shows vibrant color
- Easter – What says Easter to you?
- Rocks, Stones, Pebbles – Self Explanatory
- Looking Up – Do what it says – take a picture looking up.
- Abandoned – Something that’s been abandoned
- Furry Friends – Can be your pet(s) or any kind of furry creature if you don’t have a pet
- Accidental Letters – Pushing you a little harder – find a letter made of something in nature or man-made
- Free Choice – After 30 days, show us anything you want to! (Family Friendly, of course)