Before I write this trivial little post, I want to send out some love to the ladies over A Story of Two Moms and their little baby boy Linus. He’s having some very scary medical issues so please jump over there and give them some love. You can also get a blog button over at Hope’s blog to show your support (like my little one over on the right hand side).
Also – Today is CD 12 and I got no smiley again….I’m hoping that I didn’t somehow miss it! I looked back and I’ve gotten smileys on CD14, CD12, & CD11 – is that strange? I’m just beginning to get worried that something is wrong and maybe we haven’t caught it and what if we don’t get pregnant at all…
Now, on to the meat of this day:
- I believe that there is a higher power who has his hands on little Linus and will keep him in comfort and his parents in peace until they are through this terrifying ordeal.
- I believe that most people are good.
- I believe that Love will prevail.
- I believe that Lori and I will become parents and have a beautiful little family and my life will never be the same.
- I believe that at some point the LGBT community will be treated as equals; and recently I’ve come to believe that it will happen in my lifetime.