….and 10 degrees below!
I have more symptoms to share for this pregnancy!
- I have a tight feeling in my lower tummy area – it’s not really a crampy feeling, just tight.
- Gas? – VERY possible
- I was talking to my buddy (the fitness fanatic (BTW, she laughed when she read that – its a GOOD thing!!)) and had a sudden waive of nausea come over me. Enough to send me to the restroom at work because I really thought I was going to lose my lunch. I’ve had an uneasy feeling in my tummy – no necessarily nausea, just uneasy
- Bad food choices? – VERY VERY possible
- Still peeing – A LOT – and while I’m drinking more water, I can’t see how it’s THAT much more water…
- Weird pain in my lower back last night – felt like a muscle strain?
- Moved/slept crooked – Lori rubbed it out no big deal
- VIVID dreams – the weird ones that you aren’t sure when you wake up if it was actually a dream or if you really were fighting warlocks.
Anyway – Normally I’d assume these were all just figments of my overactive imagination, but since I’m still PUPO – pregnancy symptoms they are!
I love the color photo project!
Since I’m behind and took NO photos last month, just using a couple I have lying around. Hopefully next month I can get my Grey on!!