The road less traveled…

My partner and I were attempting to become pregnant. For many reasons – including my sanity – we have put that on the back burner for now and are just working on walking down the road less traveled. We've been through Katrina – moved to Colorado – and our next adventure is headed to California.

Dilemma *update* January 25, 2011

Filed under: TTC — 2Lesbians&Baby @ 11:48 am
Tags: ,

OK – I got my smiley today. The problem with that is Lori is still in the hospital – the problem with that is I don’t want to go alone. I don’t want to go alone because I’m terrified, and I don’t want to go alone because I want Lori to be there with me! I don’t want to NOT go because I DO NOT want to wait a whole other month to do this!


*update* For the record, Lori wants me to go…


3 Responses to “Dilemma *update*”

  1. Kit Colorado Says:

    Go! Go! Unless Lori would be really hurt that you went without her.

  2. isa Says:

    I’m inclined to agree–go. She’ll be there in spirit and neither of you wants to wait another month. Any chance you could be a little racy and do it in her hospital room? I know that’s probably weird, but I know I’d consider it, if I were in that situation…

  3. you should go. i was really frightened to have an IUI alone, but i brought all my comfort items (read: books) and wore a ring Sugar had given me, and it was really okay (except for the part where it didn’t work, but that was later). i actually had a pretty amazing vision while i was lying there afterwards, but that could have been the valium talking….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s