I’m beginning to realize that I’m completely addicted to checking the blogs that I follow. At least 10 times a day at work I’m clicking on my little shortcut to Google Reader HOPING AND HOPING that someone has updated something! This is especially true when nothing exciting is going on over in my world. Right now it’s back to the waiting game. I’m currently waiting for:
- bloodwork to come back from the Dr.’s visit. We need to find out if I am or the donor is CMV positive. I had no idea what this was or why it mattered, but apparently this is a virus that, if contracted during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. 90% of people have had it and it doesn’t matter if your donor has because you have the antibodies. However, if you are one of the 10% who is negative, then you HAVE to have a donor that is negative.
- to purchase the specimen – for the reason stated above
- for AF to arrive so I can notify the doctor
- to POAS for a smiley so I can notify the doctor
- to find out if the timing is going to be right to do it at the end of the month or if we are going to have to wait because of the Florida trip
- did I mention notify the doctor?
So, at the moment, I’m (not so) patiently waiting for you all to update your blogs so I will have some reading to pass the time! 🙂