The road less traveled…

My partner and I were attempting to become pregnant. For many reasons – including my sanity – we have put that on the back burner for now and are just working on walking down the road less traveled. We've been through Katrina – moved to Colorado – and our next adventure is headed to California.

I hate fertility friend… November 12, 2010

Filed under: 2WW — 2Lesbians&Baby @ 8:04 am
Tags: , , , , ,
     I really do.  I hate it because it’s a stupid obsession that I cannot get rid of.  I hate it because I try to find charts like mine and it’s showing a 5% chance that I’m pregnant and a 95% chance that this was an ovulatory cycle.  I hate it because I’m trying not to believe it, but if that is the case then what’s the point of taking my damned temperature every morning.
        I also hate that I don’t feel any symptoms – nothing – and I really don’t think that I’m pregnant.  Which means we spent 1K on sperm for nothing and I’m going to end up having to go to a doctor and I can’t really afford the sperm AND all the crap the doctor wants to do.  I hate that I was on Facebook yesterday and EVERYONE is pregnant.  My old high school friends are all pregnant.  I watched a sideshow of a friends labor and delivery and cried all the way through it.  

I hate it because I feel extremely defeated right now and FF is supposed to comfort me….


6 Responses to “I hate fertility friend…”

  1. Isa Says:

    Word. I think the wordle is particulary indicative of my mood today, also. At least we're in the same boat–we can watch the rats swim away together!

  2. I too was an obsessive FF user and it drove me as equally crazy. Think of you and keeping hope alive for this cycle being the ONE!

  3. Danelle Says:

    Not everyone is pregnant. And there are some people who are in the same boat as you. You can't give up hope on anything. You must believe that when it's meant to happen it will. I'm here for you!

  4. MJ Says:

    I can see how it is frustrating, this was not a tool we used… I think I would have gone crazy if I tracked everything so closely… Don't worry about not feeling symptoms, I didnt feel symptoms until after we tested positive, in fact I was positive I wasnt pregnant because I was having period symptoms… Dont lose heart!! Have you checked to see what your insurance may cover if you do have to try with a Dr?

  5. abmayfield Says:

    Thanks ladies…My insurance will cover 2K of procedures to check for fertility issues. If it comes to that, we are out of pocket for it all 😦

  6. abmayfield Says:

    and Danelle – I love you girl!!Call me!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s